By Matt Howell—
YORKTOWN, IN – The Yorktown Chamber Awards Lunch was held on Tuesday, December 13th at Westminster Village in the Legacy Room.
The award recipients were:
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Steve and MaryAnn Stroeh
- Community Impact Award: Amy Carroll-Spangler, Christiana Mann, Kat Blankenbaker
- Outstanding Contribution to Education: Taryn McKnight
- Spirit of Small Business: Farmhouse Creative
- Excellence in Public Service: Kris Thornburg
The new 2023 officers for the Yorktown Chamber were also installed:
- President: Kat Blankenbaker of Viking Realty
- Vice President: Mark Goodpaster of Apex Benefits
- Secretary: Erin Ailstock of Westminster Village
- Treasurer: Kristi Ingram of Northwest Bank
Outgoing officers for Yorktown Chamber of Commerce were also honored at the awards program. These officers served for the COVID years and before. Those recognized were President Keith Gary of US Architects, Vice President Mark Goodpaster of Apex Benefits, Secretary Maureen Walby of Indiana Legal Services, Inc., and Treasurer Ed Armantrout, retired.
About the Yorktown Chamber
The Yorktown Chamber of Commerce supports and promotes the unity of businesses and organizations with residents by providing resources, networking and promoting opportunities to encourage business patronage, thereby fostering a cohesive community thus enhancing our quality of life. The Chamber has meetings once a month and the public is encouraged to attend.