By: Angie Sexton—
The Animal Rescue Fund, Inc., (ARF) and Promoting Animal Wellness, Inc., (arf’s PAW) is seeking a mission-driven director to actively promote and manage the organization. PAW is a new professional shelter medicine program of animal wellness providing vaccination and other medical procedures to low income residents, staffed by a veterinarian that graduated from Purdue. The director is expected to focus on fund development and public outreach as well as supervisory authority over several managers.
- College degree 2-4 years.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working with fund development, marketing and public outreach.
- Appreciation and understanding of non-profit organizations.
- Ability to set goals, report results, work with public and board.
- Supervise and manage staff and animal operations.
- Establish a public presence in the community.
- Provide leadership to the staff, board and public.
- Prepare reports and other related management duties.
- Initiate annual giving program.
ARF AND PAW ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS.
APPLICANTS: Send a two page resume and three references to ARF at 1209 W Riggin Road Muncie IN 47303 or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a downloadable PDF of the job listing.
If you would like more information or would like to apply please visit our website, www.munciearf.com.
ARF is requesting no phone inquires.
Founded in 1998 by animal activist Terri Panszi, The Animal Rescue Fund (ARF), Muncie, is a private non-profit, no kill-shelter that provides housing, medical care and rehoming to abused, neglected and unwanted animals. ARF also advocates for neutering and spaying animals. For more information, or to volunteer or contribute, contact ARF at www.munciearf.com
Angie Sexton is Manager, Animal Rescue Fund