By Hannah Dunckel—
MUNCIE, IN – Meridian Health Services is providing free COVID-19 prevention resources to help the community stay healthy with the recent increase in COVID-19 cases at a time when area schools are preparing for teachers and students to return to the classroom.
Meridian is providing the following FREE resources at all primary care and urgent care locations:
- Free rapid COVID-19 testing
- Free at-home COVID-19 test kits – one box with two tests per family unit, while supplies last
- Free N95 masks, while supplies last
Meridian is also providing free COVID-19 vaccines and boosters. An appointment is required to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Please call 866-306-2647 or visit meridianhs.org/request to schedule your appointment at a location near you.
All COVID-19 vaccines – Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson are available at the following locations:
- MeridianMD – Bluffton: 303 S. Main St. Bluffton, IN 46174
- MeridianMD – Muncie: 100 N. Tillotson Ave. Muncie, IN 47304
- Meridian Health Pediatrics – Muncie: 205 N. Tillotson Ave. Muncie, IN 47374
- MeridianMD – Anderson: 1547 Ohio Ave. Anderson, IN 46016
- MeridianMD – Dunkirk: 1150 S. Main St. Dunkirk, IN 47336
Additionally, COVID-19 vaccines can be available upon request at Meridian School-Based Health Clinics within Muncie Community Schools for convenient access for students, families, school staff, and the community.
Meridian is dedicated to making communities healthier through a focus on “whole-person” health. Staying safeguarded against viruses and diseases is vital to maintaining a healthy life. Please visit MeridianHS.org for complete information on COVID-19 vaccines and testing provided by Meridian Health Services.
About Meridian Health Services
Meridian Health Services is a regional, progressive healthcare organization specializing in “whole-person” health, integrating physical, mental and social well-being to help people achieve their optimum health. Meridian serves nearly 40,000 patients throughout Indiana offering a wide spectrum of healthcare specialties including: primary medical care, pediatrics, internal medicine, inpatient/outpatient psychiatry, obstetrics/gynecology, addictions and recovery, dental, children and family services, behavioral health and human services.