By: Mike Rhodes, Publisher and Managing Editor—
This morning, I received an inquiry to speak to a local business group about the Muncie Journal. I was thankful for the invitation and relished the opportunity to talk more about the Muncie Journal project. Muncie Journal is my passion and I’m proud of what we do here on behalf of Muncie and Delaware County.
From time-to-time I get the opportunity to present to local groups, but I have not really extended an official invitation to community groups and organizations to learn more about Muncie Journal.
Consider this my invitation to you!
If you are tasked with coming up with speakers for your club or organization, please consider contacting me to speak to your group about the Muncie Journal.
Among other things, you’ll learn:
- What the mission of the Muncie Journal is. Why it exists. What we are trying to accomplish long-term.
- Who owns Muncie Journal. Who our founding partners are.
- Who views the Muncie Journal and where our viewers come from.
- What we’ve learned since our launch on July 1, 2015.
- Who writes for Muncie Journal. What we cover and what we don’t.
- Why the Muncie Journal is a great media outlet for Muncie and Delaware County, and why the rest of the world wants in.
- How to get your content on Muncie Journal, what we look for, publishing requirements, and what platforms we publish to.
- Who currently contributes to Muncie Journal and why they do.
- Success stories about the Muncie Journal.
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities currently offered by the Muncie Journal.
For speaking inquiries, please send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 765-760-3017
I look forward to hearing from you. We have a great story to tell.
Thank you so much!