By: Kallie Sulanke, Community Engagement Officer—
The Community Foundation of Muncie and Delaware County, Inc. is announcing the recipients of six additional scholarships for 2017.
- Noah Kinghorn as the recipient of the 2017 J. Burgess Memorial Scholarship. Kinghorn is a student majoring in accounting at Ball State University.
- Samantha Girot is the recipient of the 2017 E.A. & E.E. Burgess Scholarship. Girot, a senior from Muncie Central High School, is majoring in child development and applied behavioral analysis at Ball State University .
- Katarina DiBiasio and Jocelyn Peckham are the recipients of the 2017 Jenny Haskell Memorial Scholarship. Both recipients are seniors at Monroe Central High School. DiBiasio, the daughter of Gino and Teena DiBiasio, plans to study nursing at University of St. Francis. Peckham, the daughter of Amber and Keith Peckham and Sarah Peckham and Brock Amborn, plans to study early childhood education at Ball State University.
- Kolby Mallory as the recipient of the Robert L. Thompson Scholarship. Mallory, a senior at Muncie Central High School, plans to study sports management at Ivy Tech Community College. He is the son of Kliklok and Karla Mallory.
- Maggie Thompson is the recipient of the 2017 Wilfred Wingate Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded to a junior or senior female nursing student at Ball State University.
Visit www.cfmdin.org/our-scholars to view all our 2017 scholarship recipients.