By: Steven N. Tomboni—
Muncie, IN—America Multi-Sport, Inc. will be hosting the 8th annual America’s Half and Muncie June Triathlons at Prairie Creek Reservoir in Muncie, Indiana on Saturday, June 10, 2017. 300 participants from 9 states will be attending. The event is scheduled to begin at 8:00 a.m. and will feature the following races/distances:
- Half Tri—1.2mi swim//56mi bike//13.1mi run
- Half Aquabike—1.2mi swim//56mi bike
- Half Duathlon—10k run//56mi bike//10k run
- Olympic Triathlon—1.5k swim//40k bike//10k run
- Olympic Duathlon—5k run//40.8k bike//10k run
- Sprint Triathlon—400yd swim//12.4mi bike//3.1mi run
- Sprint Duathlon—1k run//12.4mi bike//3.1mi run
- Super Sprint Triathlon—200yd swim//12.4mi bike//2mi run
The finisher medals are part of the new 5-piece Tri Series Medal, which includes four individual magnetic medals, plus the centerpiece, that is awarded to those who complete the full race series. America’s Half finishers will also receive finisher plaques. In addition, all finishers will receive a t-shirt and the first 300 registered will receive the finisher glass. Post-race food and drink will be supplied by Grand Grilling To-Go and Papa Johns, with beer from Sun King Brewery.
For full race-day schedules, more information or to register, visit AmericaMultiSport.com.
America Multi-Sport, founded in 2010, is based in Muncie, Indiana and specializes in fitness and health related events having produced over 200 events and welcomed over 47,000 finishers in 5 states. Our mission is to provide communities and individuals with extraordinary health and wellness events and services focused on Christian practices. We hope to provide opportunities to improve spirit, mind and body through “Life Changing Finish Lines.”